Re: Re: [Condor-users] (no subject)

hi
All three machnes are on Linux Paltform 9.0, no i am not specifying any resource requirements.
I used the  follwoing steps for installtion of condor in linux,
u can view the steps by click on the following link
http://condor.optena.com/display/CONDOR/A+Simple+Linux+Installation

Please let me konw
-Hitesh