Re: [Condor-users] (no subject)

On Sep 5, 2005, at 9:24 AM, hitesh parmar wrote:

I installed a condor on three Linux machine , but my job is executing on only one machine?
By using condor_status , it showing all three machine in pool, but i am not able to figure out what is a error? why its not running in other two machine.
can any one knows plaese let me know.

Run condor_q -analyze <job.id>
If it says that the machines are rejected by the job's requirements or that the machines reject the job because of their own requirements, then you can use condor_q -l and condor_status -l to examine the requirements expression and see why they don't

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |