[Condor-users] Logging status to a mysql database

Hi,

Does anyone have some info on how to get Condor to log status information changes to a mysql database? I'm looking to get job information for the entire grid (time, what happened, where it happened) into a mysql database. I can get some logging information off the history files for completed jobs, and condor_q -xml for jobs that are not complete, but it seems less than optimal. I've also tried using the job logs which seem to have everything, but it doesn't provide for multiple submit machines.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Steve Gertz