[Condor-users] Resending: Condor Configuration Management RFC

I sent this to condor-users last Thursday, but forgot to include a
subject line:

----

Do you manage a large Condor pool? Several Condor pools? Ever wrestle
with configuring several hundred machines at once? If so, please keep
reading.

We at Optena would like to start a discussion around Condor
configuration management. We believe that managing flat files, while
convenient for very small installations, is painful and time consuming
for large installations. To remedy this, we propose a design for
managing Condor's configuration settings. We'd like to ask you, the
Condor Community, to comment on our design and suggest new features.  If
you are interested, please visit

http://docs.optena.com/display/GS/Condor+Configuration+RFC

Thank you for your time,

Mike Yoder