Re: [Condor-users] Problem installing condor on cluster.

Run 'condor_config_val DAEMON_LIST' to make sure it's using the value you expect. Does the MasterLog say anything about trying to start the collector and negotiator?

 -- Jaime

On Sep 21, 2005, at 9:22 AM, Chris Miles wrote:

Not in the main condor_config file... But I have overridden it in the loal host config file to have those entries.
Only errors in the master log to do with the collector is problems connecting to it but its not running on my
central manager so thats about right.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Problem installing condor on cluster.

On Sep 20, 2005, at 3:01 PM, Chris Miles wrote:

I am still having the same problem.

What does 'condor_config_val DAEMON_LIST' say? It should include NEGOTIATOR and COLLECTOR in the list.

Take a look at your MasterLog. Does it contain any errors related to the collector or negotiaor?

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |