Re: [Condor-users] Flocking drawback

What do you mean by a mistake requirement? The job requirements is just
(Machine==machina1-in-poolA) || (Machine==machina2-in-poolA) || ...
It has no reason to start on a machine in pool B, and actually it doesn't
really start but the machines are claimed for a brief moment.
Thomas

Cyclotron Institute, Texas A&M university
ZIP 77843-3366
(979)-845-1411 ext. 258
Mobile: (979)-571-9782
homepage: http://demon.ulb.ac.be/yeehaa/yeehaa.html