[Condor-users] condor_view : select _some_ computers only

Hi

I'm quite happy with the condo_view client, which shows me how busy my pool is, But I would like a finer selection.

For example, I would like to be able to select, say, the most powerful machines only (based on "Mips").
For now, If I click on "Configure", I can see a possible selection between "INTEL/LINUX" and "x86_64/LINUX", as it's the only type of Machine I have. Is that possible to add some other characteristics ? where could I modify the setting : on the condor_view client ? which file ?

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance
Nicolas
CNRS - UPR 9080 : Laboratoire de Biochimie Theorique
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 PARIS - FRANCE

Tel : +33 158 41 51 70