Re: [Condor-users] Newbie java arguments question

On Mar 30, 2006, at 2:06 PM, Darin Kalisak wrote:

I did find that, even though I specified a .jar file, I also had to
extract the main class to be transferred as the executable.  Is there
a way to avoid that?  It seems like the information is there in the
jar file field and the arguments field (which has to have the main
class name in it), so I'm not clear why Condor would need to copy over
that main .class file, rather than extracting it once it copies the
jar file over.

I believe you can specify the jar file containing the main class as the executable (in addition to listing it in jar_files).

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
| http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/ | That's how I lost my mind.        |