[Condor-users] Condor Job Submission Problem

Hi,

I was wondering how to submit the multiple jobs using one job description.

I have 50 input files, but I want to submit it using five job descriptions, each job description will submit 10  jobs.

I can do this in the job description like this

$(Process).dat

queue10

this will work nicely for the input data 0.dat …. 9.dat

Bu my problem is if I submit the second job description there I need to get the input file from 10.dat …. 19.dat

How to do this, how to specify the initial value for $(Process) is 10, so that it will use the input files 10.dat …. 19.dat

Similarly in the third job description I want to initial the $(Process) value is 20

Please let me know how to do this.

Thanks,

Senthil