Re: [Condor-users] Max Limit with Condor Queue

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 10:13:39AM -0400, Al Ramsey wrote:
> Is there a default limit to the number of jobs that can be in a queue?
> I couldn't confirm after referring to the Condor manual.

Not in the general case. However, if you DAGman you can set -maxjobs
and/or -maxidle on a per user basis. We have found it convenient to
set a global default for maxidle to prevent the queue from growing
too large, i.e.,

condor_config.local:DAGMAN_MAX_JOBS_IDLE = 20

--
Stuart Anderson  anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ligo.caltech.edu/~anderson