Re: [Condor-users] R script with condor

It is a problem of PATH because the job is running well on my
machine but doesn't work in the other machines of the pool. I
will ask IT team to share the R software to the pool or I will
do a script similar to yours ian.

thank you ian, merci Alain

regards,
alexandre

>Bonjour Alexandre,

>it is a PATH problem.

>You can easily cope with this problem if you write a small
>wrapper
>extending the PATH to include /opt1/R-2.1.1/lib/R/bin, and
>starting the
>actual executable.

>Bonne journée,

>Alain

> I've had R working with Windows but not tried UNIX. I'm
> assuming that since you've used transfer_input_files you
> don't use a shared filesystem for the R installation (and
> /opt1 sounds local anyway). In this case I think you need
> to transfer the whole R installation to the execute host.
> I did this by creating a ZIP file of the full R install tree
> and uzipped it inside a .bat file on the execute host.
> I also made sure that I ran R inside its bin\ directory
> on the execute host using this in the .bat file:
>
> > unzip -q R.zip
> > cd R\R-2.2.0\bin
> > .\Rterm.exe --no-save --no-restore < ..\..\..\SC1mod3.R >
> ..\..\..\SC1mod3.R.out
>
> You could do a similar thing with a shell script. Make sure
> that you use the DOS only (terminal) version under Windows
> if it tries to open a window on the execute hosts a fatal
> error is caused and the job will fail.
>
> regards,
>
> -ian.

Cet été, pensez aux cartes postales de laposte.net !