Re: [Condor-users] Debugging with cmd.exe

If you want to check  your environment variables under condor, why not use a
batch file with a line:
env > env.txt
Or
set > set.txt
Either of these should return the output file to your submit machine, with
your list of environment variables, if the command line succeeds.

Have you checked the logs on the execute machines?
Valuable trobuleshooting resources can be found at:
http://www.opencondor.org/display/CONDOR/Troubleshooting
I found the logs much more useful when I followed the instructions on
increasing debugging messages in the logs.

Cheers,

Phil Crawford
Philip Crawford, B. Comp. Sc., MIEEE
School of Medical Sciences