[Condor-users] Which Binary to Install

Hello All,

I am a new condor admin and preparing to install condor. We have several linuxes here that have Intel Xeon processors in them. We have Fedora Core 5 x86_64 installed. I did not see a binary package that was listed as x86_64. Any ideas on which one should be used?

Also I haven't seen mention of "standard universe" in the documentation yet. What is "standard universe" or will I need it?

Many Thanks
--
Jim Summers
School of Computer Science-University of Oklahoma