Re: [Condor-users] Ways to limit total job output?

Hello Steve -

Perhaps this is overkill for your situation, but we have
a modified ext2 filesystem that supports space allocations,
for exactly this situation.

The idea is that you call "mkalloc 512MB /my/dir" and if
successful, the space is both guaranteed to be available,
and sets a hard limit on the size of that directory.

More info here:
http://www.cse.nd.edu/~ccl/software/allocfs/

Cheers,
Doug