Re: [Condor-users] Ways to limit total job output?

There is a DiskUsage attribute in the job ad, and I believe that it is
updated through the lifetime of the job, and that the startd always has
the most recent number available to it. You could use it as part of a
PREEMPT/KILL expression.

Nope.  All the jobs in my queue are showing the same initial DiskUsage
of 10000 that they started with, whether running or not.  And
these jobs are running in the job's execute directory.  This is
true for several different schedd's, both condor 6.8.1 and condor 6.8.2.
What's the next idea?

Steve Timm

By the way I should mention that all the jobs that go through my
queues are Vanilla universe jobs, I haven't checked what happens
for Standard universe jobs, it could be different.

Steve