From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bruno Goncalves
Sent: 31 January 2006 22:32
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Web interface

I wrote something similar, although much simpler. It provides a nice visualization for the outputs of condor_status, condor_q, condor_history and also to take a look at which processes are running on each of the machines. You can take a look at it here:

http://www.bgoncalves.com/online/cinderella/

I can send you the scripts if you want to use it.
Best wishes,

Bruno