Re: [Condor-users] Condor flocking

You can use GCB. From 6.7.13, Condor has GCB ability. Please refer to section 3.8.3 of Condor manual for 6.7.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/3_8Networking.html#SECTION00483000000000000000

Ines Dutra wrote:
Dear Condor users,

I'd like to know if Condor flocking is only allowed if all machines in
different pools (that are going to flock jobs) have visible IP
addresses.

I looked at various sources (condor manual, faqs and google search)
and it seemed to me that all machines involved in flocking need to
have a visible IP number to be placed as a value for the variable
FLOCK_FROM in the condor_config file.

Any help will be very welcome!

Best regards,

Inês.