Re: [Condor-users] Error with authenticate_self_gss

Ok so I have not heard back on this issue. Could someone perhaps point me to the condor documentation that deals with this proxy renewal feature and how to properly configure it? If I cannot disable it I guess I have to see if I can make it succeed.

Condor 6.7.14

Terrence

Terrence Martin wrote:
The log is from the startd, I sent it to the admin list. However can I just turn this off? Is it correct that condor is trying to renew the proxy? I do not want it to try, especially since this looks like it is killing off job. Proxy renewal is not required.

Terrence