Re: [Condor-users] Error with authenticate_self_gss

I should clarify I do not mean proxy renewal in condor-g. This is proxy renewal by my starters on my worker nodes, presumably related to condor handling the copying of x509 proxies between nodes. Any documentation related to that specific feature is what I am looking for. I was under the impression that it is new as of 6.7.13.

Terrence

Terrence Martin wrote:
The log is from the startd, I sent it to the admin list. However can I just turn this off? Is it correct that condor is trying to renew the proxy? I do not want it to try, especially since this looks like it is killing off job. Proxy renewal is not required.

Terrence