Re: [Condor-users] Condorview crontab question

Hmm... It seems like my history is logging fine, but its been a few hours and
the condorview has yet to publish any stats and keeps telling me there is
nothing to be published. The cron entries are there, even when I run the
make_stats hour command manually nothing appears on the webpage any ideas??

Thanks

Danny