[Condor-users] Condor View Applet Problem

Hi,

I set up the CondorView Server Module and Condor View Client Contrib Module. And the cron job generates the html files.

If I open the html file I could see the data but Applet is not displaying and the Browser Status Bar shows NullPointerException, I changed to the absolute path for the

Applet “TimeGraph.class” , then status bar shows Applet not initialized. I was wondering how to fix this.

Thanks,

Senthil