Re: [Condor-users] Condor View Applet Problem

Hi Senthil,

I had the same problem. For me the script was reporting problems (with make_stats setup) with sort. It was complaining about +0 and -1 are not parameters. I removed them from both scripts (make_machines_stats and make_user_stats) and run it again. And then, you have to run make_stats hour to generate the statistics. This was workjing for me with view_client_6.1.8-Any-Java.tar.gz and Fedora Core 5.

Best regards,

Michael Hess
PlymGrid Officer
University of Plymouth