[Condor-users] JOB_RENICE_INCREMENT and Windows XP jobs

I have JOB_RENICE_INCREMENT set to 1 for all my dedicated Windows
machines. I was expecting to see the processes launched by the
condor_starter processes to be High or at least Normal priority when
viewed under taskman. But they're all Low priority . Is that a bug? Is
there a way to get Condor to boost these processes to Normal (or even
better: High)? These are dedicated machines so they're always running
jobs and not cycle stealing.

- Ian

--
Ian R. Chesal <ichesal@xxxxxxxxxx>