[Condor-users] how to change location of _CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR

Hi,

I am trying to move the condor scratch directory from an nfs-mounted
partition to the local /tmp area. That is, I would like to force
everything that goes into LOCAL_DIR/execute to go into /tmp. What do I
need to change in condor config files to do that? I tried setting
CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR to /tmp but this has no effect. I could certainly make
the whole LOCAL_DIR point to /tmp but I am not sure yet if I like this
option.

Thanks,  Ilya