[Condor-users] how GRAM communication with Condor as a local scheduler (not CondorG)?

Hi all:

I've read through the manual but I still don't know:
If I want to schedule the .class task in a Condor-G->WS GRAM->Condor(Local) manner, what should I do and should Condor and GT do. It seems that I need to set universe as "Grid" and use "condor_submit" on Machine 1 (client), and if WS GRAM is on Machine 2, what is the interface that it uses to contact with condor on Machine 2? if it is globus-scheduler-event-generator, how can I specify that the executable is written in Java?

Jiangyan