Re: [Condor-users] Possible bug in SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 12:03:25AM -0500, Little, Colin E wrote:

> SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS = FS, FS_REMOTE
>

> does do what I want, in that FS_REMOTE is allowed, but FS is not.  I'm not sure
> why this is the case.  Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

i've never seen this.  could you send me (off-list) what version you are using,
and a log snippet with D_COMMAND, D_SECURITY and D_FULLDEBUG turned on for
whatever daemon or tool you are testing with?

for example, if it's the collector log, in your condor_config set:
   COLLECTOR_DEBUG = D_COMMAND D_SECURITY D_FULLDEBUG

if it is a tool, set:
   TOOL_DEBUG = D_COMMAND D_SECURITY D_FULLDEBUG

and then give the -debug flag to the tool.

cheers,
-zach