Re: [Condor-users] condor-G question

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 11:07, Steven Timm wrote:

> Also where do I find out what the status values mean in
>
> /tmp/condor_g_scratch.0x985e890.20145/grid-monitor-job-status.fngp-osg.fnal.gov:2119.23793.3
>
> i.e, status 2 is probably running job, but what does status 8 mean?

Hi,

Here are the Globus job states which I picked from a web
page a while ago:

Value     Name      Description
  1      PENDING    The job is waiting for resources
                    to become available to run

  2      ACTIVE     The job has received resources and the
                    application is executing

  4      FAILED     The job terminated before completion

  8      DONE       The job completed successfully

 16     SUSPENDED   The job has been suspended.

 32     UNSUBMITTED The job has not been submitted to the
                    scheduler yet

 64     STAGE_IN    The job manager is staging in files
                    to run the job

128     STAGE_OUT   The job manager is staging out files
                    generated by the job

Gabriel