Re: [Condor-users] Limit a user processors

> I've looked into groups, but the groups require that the sum of
> processors assigned to each group be equal to or less than the total
> number of processors.

Cliff, I always thought this was the case as well. But at Condor Week
2006 Todd T. swore that you can set group quotas so they add to more
than your machines in your system. So you can have two groups both with
quota's of 20 in a system that has 10 machines.

I'd say try it out.

- Ian