[Condor-users] Limit a user processors

I've been trying to find a way to set a maximum number of processors a user can use at one time (both in a single mpi job and with multiple jobs). I've looked into groups, but the groups require that the sum of processors assigned to each group be equal to or less than the total number of processors. So if I had 100 processors and 10 users, my max per group would be 10, but I only want to stop users from claiming large number of processors at one time, say no more than 20. Can this be done with condor? Oh my system is a windows cluster with a dedicated submitting machine and all jobs submitted are in the mpi universe.

Thanks,

Cliff