[Condor-users] no condor_compile.exe

Hi,

I installed Condor v6.6.11 for Windows ("Vanilla" only). I tried to compile an *.o file with gcc and condor_compile but it didn't work ("Unknown command or file..."). I took a look at the "condor/bin" folder and there is no "condor_compile.exe"! But why? Have I chosen the wrong version? Or maybe did something wrong during installation?
What does the "vanilla only" (in the version name) mean? Only vanilla-universe? Which universes are supported by this version? Which version do I need for windows?

Tobias