Re: [Condor-users] createCluster() failed in SOAP on 6.7.20

On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 07:55:44PM -0500, Little, Colin E wrote:
> I'm trying to follow Matt's slides from Condor Week on setting up SOAP.
> I'm getting an error saying "Could not create new cluster" whenever I
> run the following code.  Anyone have any ideas why this might be?

The latest version of the manual hasn't made it to the website - but
when it does it will have:

QUEUE_ALL_USERS_TRUSTED.

  Defaults to False. If set to True, then unauthenticated users are
  allowed to write to the queue, and also we always trust whatever the
  Owner value is set to be by the client in the job ad. This was added
  so users can continue to use the SOAP web-services interface over HTTP
  (w/o authenticating) to submit jobs in a secure, controlled environment
  -- for instance, in a portal setting.

So, if you're using SOAP without https, you'll need to set

QUEUE_ALL_USERS_TRUSTED = True

-Erik