Re: [Condor-users] about condor_status

Hi,

On 6/22/06, Ruben DF <rdocasalf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think that the reason is about my localhost and the
localdomain. When the installation asks me about the
centralmanager, it shows me [localhost.localdomain
localhost] by default, but I think that condor should
detect [grid1.hi.inet] by default, shouldn't it?
However, if I execute hostname command, it responses:
"grid1", but the localdomain I dont know. someone can
help me?

I don't know if it'll help you, but check the /etc/hosts file, and
make sure you have your hostname and the IP address mapped there.
Also check at the local configuration file (a file named
condor_config.local), and look at CONDOR_HOST variable; it should
point to your computer hostname.

I'm also doing a thesis project about Grid computing, and currently
learning and do some experiments on Condor. I log some journal on my
website: http://nanotalk.info.

HTH,
--
Nano Surbakti