[Condor-users] Issue in using Condor !

Hi,

 I have a java application which uses some class files and jars. If I am running this application stand alone this is running perfectly well. Now I am submitting this using the CONDOR. The submit file is as follows:

universe = java

executable = ThreadedClient.class

arguments = ThreadedClient

output = ThreadedClient.output

error = ThreadedClient.error

log = ThreadedClient.log

should_transfer_files = YES

when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

transfer_input_files = ThreadedClient.class,newthrd.class,DDJMXAgent.class,ThreadedClientMBean.class

jar_files = arlimoc.jar,jmxri.jar,jmxtools.jar,arappmonitor.jar

queue

But this throws me the exception in ThreadedClient.error as follows:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/management/NotificationListener

            at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)

            at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:251)

            at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:55)

            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)

            at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:274)

            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)

            at ThreadedClient.main(ThreadedClient.java:145)

            at CondorJavaWrapper.main(CondorJavaWrapper.java:106)

            However the class javax.management.NotificationListener exists in jmxri.jar.

Can you suggest me the reason or a way out to debug this problem.

Thanking you in anticipation…

Regards,

Samar