Re: [Condor-users] Issue in using Condor !

Looks like the classpath is not properly set seems, you may want to try like this.

Create a tar or compressed tar (.gz) file put everything in it. Then write a small shell script that extracts the tar file and sets the classpath (.,if you extract in the same directory then run your java program. Hope fully this will work.

In this case your executable is the shell script you wrote and the for transfer_input_files = “your tar file”

From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Samar Shailendra
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 2:41 AM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] Issue in using Condor !

Hi,

 I have a java application which uses some class files and jars. If I am running this application stand alone this is running perfectly well. Now I am submitting this using the CONDOR. The submit file is as follows:

universe = java

executable = ThreadedClient.class

arguments = ThreadedClient

output = ThreadedClient.output

error = ThreadedClient.error

log = ThreadedClient.log

should_transfer_files = YES

when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

transfer_input_files = ThreadedClient.class,newthrd.class,DDJMXAgent.class,ThreadedClientMBean.class

jar_files = arlimoc.jar,jmxri.jar,jmxtools.jar,arappmonitor.jar

queue

But this throws me the exception in ThreadedClient.error as follows:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/management/NotificationListener

            at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)

            at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:251)

            at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:55)

            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)

            at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:274)

            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)

            at ThreadedClient.main(ThreadedClient.java:145)

            at CondorJavaWrapper.main(CondorJavaWrapper.java:106)

            However the class javax.management.NotificationListener exists in jmxri.jar.

Can you suggest me the reason or a way out to debug this problem.

Thanking you in anticipation…

Regards,

Samar