[Condor-users] PREEMPT

I have 5 nodes of a much larger pool on which I want
to enable pre-emption for jobs of a certain group of user.

I thought this could be done by adding the following to condor_config.local:

PREEMPT =  (agroup == "group_e740")
(where agroup is a classad attribute which is automatically set
in all jobs that are submitted by this user),

But when I do condor_status -long on the node in question,
I don't see the PREEMPT argument come back. In fact I don't see any
preempt fields in any of the machine classads in my pool.
Am I doing something wrong?  If so, what?

Thanks

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Div/Core Support Services Dept./Scientific Computing Section
Assistant Group Leader, Farms and Clustered Systems Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team