[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Job ranking for Grid Universe jobs
- Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 18:51:21 -0500
- From: Gabriel Mateescu <gabriel.mateescu@xxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Job ranking for Grid Universe jobs
I would like to ask for clarification
regarding the method used in Condor for
ordering Grid universe jobs.
1. Is the job rank based on job owner priority,
job priority, and submission time?
2. If user-defined priority is supported for
grid universe jobs, should the job attribute
"JobPrio", or "priority", or both, be set in
3. Is the configuration parameter
meaningful for grid universe jobs?