Re: [Condor-users] A turtle in my pool does not start with the condor_master process

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 07:48:24AM -0700, rnayar@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Sirish,
>
> What does your startlog on your turtle machine say? This is the first place you
> want to look.

No, the first place to look is the master log. It looks like, for
whatever reason, the master starts and then exits.

If there's nothing in the master log, force it to stay in the foreground
with

condor_master -f -t

-Erik