Re: [Condor-users] timeout reading buffer

Dan,

I noticed in the 6.7.15 release notes that negotiation is improved, and since we've got interest in some 6.7 features anyway, I've upgraded our pools to
6.7.17 (we were on 6.6.10).

Haven't seen any timeouts since, but then again, I've not had quite such huge
queues as we did on the day I first hit this...

-Preston