Re: [Condor-users] intel amd binaries : how to submit ?

Well said guys,

Nicolas looks like you have a few options here, good
luck to you. Personally I think that investing the
time to really understanding the class add section is
something really worth doing. If you are resource
limited or only have a few computers with certain
applications (matlab etc) then using class-ads could
be a really nice option :P

Cheers

Danny N.
New Mexico State University