[Condor-users] >>> > !!!! help !!!!<<<<ERROR: UNABLE TO SET PERMISSIONS ON EXECUTE DIRECTORY

i just can't figure out why my jobs run for a while
and go into IDLE state....

              i have used the condor for windows and
formed a cluster of 4 windows 2000 professional system
with one acting as a Central Manager.. i used the
example file printname and wrote a few submits of my
own but.. strangely they dont run..

              the job log reveals a  "SHADOW
EXCEPTION!.. can no longer talk to start daemon on
execute machine."

          and the Starter Log revealed an ERROR called
======== UNABLE TO SET PERMISSIONS ON EXECUTE
DIRECTORY ==========

Condor users out there; a help here can bring an
entire institution to use condor for HTC.