Re: [Condor-users] Lost address file

appears that my .schedd_address never is created.  Every thing seems to
be performing properly and if I set the -name parameter for condor_q I
can see the schedd's queue correctly.  This is annoying from the users
perspective (requiring the -name parameter)

If you set the environment variable CONDOR_CONFIG to $(LOCAL_DIR)/condor_config.binding on the cold_start'ed machine you shouldn't have this problem when running condor_q on that machine.

_joe