Re: [Condor-users] >>> > !!!! help !!!!<<<<ERROR: UNABLE TO SET PERMISSIONS ON EXECUTE DIRECTORY

Kumar,

Relax! Take a deep breath.. I had run into a similar problem with this except on
the linux side using no shared file system. I don't know if this will help you
but the problem was solved when I added condor to the group "nobody". There is a
good chance the problem is something simple. Its good that you are pushing for
Condor at your institution, I'm doing the same, right now i'm doing a
comparitive analysis between grid computing and cluster performance needless to
say grid computing is holding up quite well.

Good luck man

Danny
New Mexico State University