[Condor-users] Condor on WinXP not fully cleaning-up c:\windows\temp

Hi,
I'm using
$CondorVersion: 6.6.10 Jun 22 2005 $
$CondorPlatform: INTEL-WINNT50 $

I've noticed that Condor does not seem to be removing a directory it
creates under c:\windows\temp.  One sub-directory seems to be created
for each job.
The directories themselves are empty.
The sub-directory name is some random string, but not the same as the
temp directory condor creates in its execute area.

Have I got some config variable wrong or is this expected?

Regards
Mark

--
Mark Van De Vyver, PhD
My research is available from my SSRN Author page:

Telephone: +61 2 9351-6452
Fax: +61 2 9351-6461