Re: [Condor-users] condor & RH4

I h've the same problem with condor-6.6.10 under kernel-2.6.8 with 1 Go of SWAP. i've solve it by upgrading condor-6.7.17

Rok Roskar <roskar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Erik,

as far as the swap space issue goes, should we specify RESERVED_SWAP =
0 as suggested in the error text in the log files, or is there some way
to specify the actual amount of swap space available? Thanks,

Rok