Re: [Condor-users] Condor clients using virtual linux?

> Does the host OS still provide cycles to guest OS?

Yes. To test this, I just submitted 100 "hello world" jobs to an instance of
condor running entirely within VMware player (Scientific Linux 3.0.4). The
jobs continued to run even after I pressed Ctrl+Alt, as VMware still gave
them CPU time on the host (to confirm this, you can watch the Windows task
manager on the VMware process, or just wait a few minutes, go back into the
VM, and just do a condor_q.)

Jason Malinowski