[Condor-users] About negotiation

Dear all,

  I want to overcome undesirable behavoir of Condor, but I failed to
find the right configuration entries. The problem is follows:
 When job finishes on a machine and there is another job in queue from
this user matching to the same machine, Condor is running the next
user's job without negotiation. So, it does not care about user
priorities. There are no entries in NegotiatorLog about starting the
second user's job, and in SchedLog:
Starting add_shadow_birthdate(1408.0)
Started shadow for job 1408.0 on "<192.168.201.2:32773>", (shadow pid = 6681)

The desireble behavoir after job completion is to loop over all users
and give free resource to those one with lower effective priority.
Please, can you help me to solve this problem?

Regards,
  Roman.

Roman I. Zubatyuk
Junior Researcher