Re: [Condor-users] multiple VM problem

Nagaraj,

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any reason for this change in behavior. When you say "user process" you are referring to a job run by Condor on behalf of a user, right? You are not talking about processes run by users outside of Condor. Just want to be sure I understand.

You could try adding D_LOAD in your STARTD_DEBUG settings. This will show extra information about what's going on while monitoring system load.

--Dan