Re: [Condor-users] Condor and Warewulf

Humm...
I have a somewhat similar setup. My private nodes just "inherit" the masters domain, even though they are completely invisible to the outside world.
Also, when using subnets, you need to make sure that the /etc/hosts file in each machine is sane and that it maps the private IP with the host+domain name you are using.
Hope this helps.

Bruno