[Condor-users] [Slightly OT] Specify particular CPUs to run job on.

I've got a 20CPU Altix 3700 that I'm running lots of jobs on, but when benchmarking recently I've noticed what I suspect is a problem with the router. My question is, is there a way to specify in an mpirun a specific set of processors to run a job from? I know I can used dplace, but I'd prefer not to if I can just do it from a command line. I know this probably isn't the right forum for this question, but I'm hoping someone will take pity on me, since I've spent 3 days researching this.

TIA.

--
Ceterum censeo, Carthago delenda est.

Mark Haney