Re: [Condor-users] Installing Condor 6.8.1 on Windows XP Pro x64

Hi

Condor 6.8.0 works very well on my w64 box. It definitely executes
normal 32-bit jobs submitted from other nodes in the pool.
I have not tried to run 64-bit applications on it through Condor
as it is the only w64 box in the pool yet.
But I would imagine there will be no problem submitting 64-bit apps
from 32-bit nodes, as Condor does not care about the content of
an executable and just passes it onto an execute node.

regards

Andrey